Saturday, January 14, 2017

Go, Dewey, Go!

Papa and I took Ben to the Bean Museum this morning.

We needed a place for him to run and have fun, and this place certainly fits the bill.

Sometimes Ben stops to look at the stuff Papa points out.

The huge elephant caught his attention.

Ben could have stayed at the play area all day long.

This corner has a cave with a bear inside.

Ben was delighted being terrified, but he would follow other kids into the tunnel.

I climbed in to encourage him.  My camera flash helped a lot.

Once he could see the bear in the light, he wasn't afraid anymore.

Papa Ben has an eye for good places to pose.

The elevator was an engaging activity.  He actually pushed all the buttons, and we simply got out on the floor we wanted.

Bet you can guess what Papa Ben said when he saw this.

Ben, on his own, felt a need to kiss the turtle.

At this point, we knew it was time to leave.

We stopped on the way home so I could do an errand.  When I left the car, Ben asked Papa where I was.  Papa said I was getting him a lollipop.  Ben chanted, "Go, Dewey, Go!" until I returned.

Once we arrived home, Ben decided to play some "happy music" on the piano.   This is kid is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment