Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wild Ride

Uncle Mike said he'd take me for a wild ride.
He drives a mean train, that's for sure!
Maia is actually the one who took a ride.
Although Carson made it into the air
And Caleb sent the soccer ball up pretty high!
Ben was good for a few thrills, too.
Miracle Max showed off his stuff by
helping Bapa make dinner.
In case you missed the news,
Max now eats with a spoon,
And Heidi has weaned him
from milk to Pepsi.

6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you get to be in New Mexico. What's the occasion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian enjoyed looking seeing bapa. You got some fun pictures, I'm jealous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are great pictures julie, it was so fun to see you!! We love it when you and ben drive through.have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max is really cute. Man we make some cute babies in this family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Corinne. Julie and Ben you guys seem to be making the rounds this fall. Reed and Heidi loved your visit. Can't wait to see you family over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...