![]() |
| Our quiet weekend included a few rousing games of Mexican Train. |
![]() |
| Luke figured out the rules very quickly. |
![]() |
| Ella won a game! |
![]() |
| Ella also helped me put together some great puzzles. |
![]() |
| Ella, Kate and I have enjoyed many, many Star Trek episodes. Sometimes the others joined us, but it might have been for the popcorn. |
![]() |
| We branched out to Voyager, but like Kyle, they prefer TNG. |
![]() |
| These kids love the tramp place. I took them back on Saturday. |
![]() |
| We practically had the place to ourselves for the first hour. |
![]() |
| Toward the end of our stay, some gymnasts showed up, and they were really fun to watch. |
![]() |
| This morning Papa Ben led the troops on an early morning walk. |
![]() |
| He educated them in the finer points of snail slime. |
![]() |
| There are many interesting things to see on this walk. |
![]() |
| We found an amazing bee. |
![]() |
| Papa Ben took the kids under a bridge which was only a little scary. |
![]() |
| Jane and Grape liked the river. |
![]() |
| Our walk took us here. We've been working on manners. The kids were perfect. |
![]() |
| On our way home we stopped at our favorite park. |
![]() |
| The hill is a lot of fun. |
![]() |
| So are the swings. |
![]() |
| Luke didn't know what a "run-under" is, but now he does. |
![]() |
| Everyone had a great time. |
![]() |
| I love to see grandkids smile. |
![]() |
| Even upside down smiles. |
![]() |
| Ella found a place in the shade. |
![]() |
| Luke found a beetle. |
![]() |
| Everyone was interested. I was impressed at how much these kids knew about beetles. |
![]() |
| Jeff and I spent a quiet afternoon in the Bean Museum. Ella took the opportunity to draw. |
![]() |
| When I was a little girl, Shasta was my favorite animal at the Hogle Zoo. Luke saw Shasta today. |
![]() |
| Janey wanted to be an exhibit. |
![]() |
| Ben liked the Bufflehead ducks. |
![]() |
| Kate documented our visit. |
![]() |
| Luke and Ella posed for a selfie. |
![]() |
| Luke had cherry chocolate. For the record, I had Whoosh Cecil. I chose wisely. |

































No comments:
Post a Comment