![]() |
| The morning started out very quietly, with Papa and Baby Ben checking their messages. |
![]() |
| We came to Dallas for Middle Ben's baptism. |
![]() |
| We had just a little difficulty gathering people for pictures. |
![]() |
| In this case Corinne and I each grabbed a passing child. |
![]() |
| These two didn't need to be corralled together. |
![]() |
| Kate and Ella sang a beautiful duet. |
![]() |
| Refreshments, of course, were delicious. |
![]() |
| I will confess that I had to hunt to find Jane. |
![]() |
| Big surprise, I found Baby Ben in the nursery. |
![]() |
| Afterward, we came home for lunch, which some people slept through. |
![]() |
| Down time is valuable. |
![]() |
| Everyone needs it. |
![]() |
| We got silly at lunch, but we were quiet. |
![]() |
| Wearable food is quiet. |
![]() |
| No sleepers were awakened in the taking of this picture. |
![]() |
| No sleepers were awakened for dessert, either. |
![]() |
| I cropped sleeping people out of this photo. |
![]() |
| We had fun putting together a puzzle, but by then the sleepers were awake. |
![]() |
| We went to a park after lunch. |
![]() |
| Ben said, "Up, down," on the teeter-totter. |
![]() |
| He says, "Whee!" when he's having fun. |
![]() |
| Jeff found something interesting for Show and Tell. |
![]() |
| Fortunately, my camera has a zoom lens. |
![]() |
| Everyone else was fascinated. |
![]() |
| No snakes were harmed in the taking of these pictures. |
![]() |
| Luke and Baby Ben cleaned up before we left the park. |
![]() |
| Sometimes, the excitement never ends. |



























No comments:
Post a Comment