Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Native Habitat

Tuesday started off with cheese bagels, homemade, of course.
I got up early to bake, but I was not the only one up.
Kids can be patient if I feed them sausage.
My newest discovery is truffle balls for our hot chocolate.
We added them to milk.  Delicious, but we have plans to improve the original recipe.
My Texas grandchildren couldn't wait to get out in the snow.
It was cold and wet, and not good snow at all.
That stopped no one.
And the conditions didn't keep anyone from having a great time.
Everyone made their own snow-person.
And then they helped each other.
Even Will joined the fun.
While Papa took the big kids to BYU, the rest of us went to the tramp place.
I love watching everyone hang around.
Or jump.
Or laugh.
Or fall in the pit.
Julia was in her native habitat.
She jumped and bounced for two solid hours.
Sometimes it was hard to stay vertical.
Jacob enjoyed the dodge ball pit.  A lot.
The ropes are a feat of strength, and he was better than anyone else there today.
Nate had a wonderful time.
He loved to race to the pit and jump.  One hundred times.
After lunch, we all, and by that I mean most of us, made stockings.
Julia has quite a flair for decorations.
Melanie is delightfully artistic.
Dave provided music for us after he finished his stocking.
Papa Ben and Nate worked together.
Papa Ben won the prize for the best stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...