![]() |
| A visit to Provo's new temple turned out to be a delightfully fun outing this morning. |
![]() |
| I was delighted to see Hollyhocks in the gardens. |
![]() |
| I told Camille and Adele that one of their pioneer ancestors used to pick the flowers and make skirts for her flower dolls. |
![]() |
| Both girls were concerned that the pioneer child might have gotten in trouble. |
![]() |
| I didn't tell them that the pioneer children likely didn't have any dolls at all besides these, but I did assure them that they didn't get in trouble. |
![]() |
| The kids had fun splashing in the fountain. We also saw two brides. |
![]() |
| After a visit to the Pavilion, we walked to Center Street for some frites. |
![]() |
| We had monster ice cream. This is a favorite. |
![]() |
| We met Molly at a nearby park for a picnic lunch. |
![]() |
| Cousin Craig joined us. |
![]() |
| While Steve made the sandwiches, I was responsible for the grapes. |
![]() |
| And the watermelon. |
![]() |
| I also contributed by rocking Lewis to sleep. |
![]() |
| These kids enjoy nature. |
![]() |
| Craig, Kyle and Steve had fun with a soccer ball. |
![]() |
| Kyle is a natural. |
![]() |
| Adele was content to play for a very long time. |
![]() |
| After awhile Jack sat directly in front of Janet and politely asked if she would scratch his back. it was pretty funny. |
![]() |
| Aunt Carolyn let Adele feed Molly some treats. |
![]() |
| Molly let Camille feed her, too. |
![]() |
| These dogs are extremely well-behaved, |
![]() |
| After our park adventures. Kyle and I watched one of my favorite Star Trek episodes. I was so tired I fell sound asleep right in my chair. |
![]() |
| Kyle didn't mind. |
![]() |
| Neither did Adele. |
![]() |
| While Janet and I prepared Dan Dan noodles, Camille and Adele put a glaze on the banana muffins. They topped them with grapes and later sold them to us for dessert. |
![]() |
| Steve had been helping in the kitchen, but he disappeared. I am not the only one who is worn out. |
![]() |
| Adele gobbled up the noodles, which for the third time in as many weeks were a huge hit. |



























No comments:
Post a Comment