![]() |
| Bradley did not forget that I own 6 Harry Potter movies. He reminded me of that yesterday morning when he woke up. I checked online and learned that my library had 7 Part 1 on the shelf. |
![]() |
| However, it was only 7 am. He and I played together until the library opened. In the meantime, he found a missing part to a very old toy, which satisfied an itch of mine. |
![]() |
| Bradley fractured a bone last week. He knew how to get his boot on and pump it up when it was time to get in the car. |
![]() |
| In no time, we had the new movie in our hands. His goal was to finish 4, and watch 5 & 6 as soon as possible so he could get to 7 Part 1. |
![]() |
| Papa Ben and Dad had other plans. Early this morning the three of them went fishing. On Bradley's second cast, he caught a fish. |
![]() |
| Dad was very proud, as were many onlookers at the lake. Papa also caught a fish. |
![]() |
| Papa cleaned and cooked the fish for lunch. |
![]() |
| I do not believe I have ever eaten trout with Ben before. |
![]() |
| Mom and Dad did not join us for lunch, but that doesn't mean they weren't excited. They ate cheese bagels instead. |
![]() |
| We played all afternoon. You are looking at a world record 19-story magnet tower. |
![]() |
| Company was invited for dinner. We had to wait for the prime rib even though it cooked an hour longer than it regularly does. |
![]() |
| We were all hungry but I was the only one willing to eat rare meat. |
![]() |
| At 124 degrees, Sammie opened the BGE. |
![]() |
| My slice was from the middle and was perfect. Perfect. I ate every bite. |
![]() |
| Fortunately, the watermelon was just a little pinker than my meat. |
![]() |
| Melissa made Sammie's favorite birthday dessert. |
![]() |
| This is an Italian cheesecake. Oh my. |
![]() |
| Bradley chose ice cream. What a guy! |




















No comments:
Post a Comment