![]() |
| Jacob has made some new friends this summer. |
![]() |
| Meet Jason and Joseph. |
![]() |
| You've met Joseph before. Jason is taking a break on the chair. |
![]() |
| I took them tramping earlier this week. |
![]() |
| They are all pretty good at horsing around. |
![]() |
| My camera, however, is quite faithful to Jacob. |
![]() |
| He has learned how to fly this summer. |
![]() |
| Maybe soar. |
![]() |
| This was an Uncle Steve-quality jump. |
![]() |
| The kids played pretty hard. |
![]() |
| I treated them to dip n dots afterward. |
![]() |
| Jacob shared with me. These little dots are pretty good! |
![]() |
| While the boys were jumping, I sneaked away for some groceries. Rumor has it that Will has been acquiring a taste for chocolate, but his tastes are high-end. We'll see. |
![]() |
| Jacob continues to broaden his Star Trek horizons. |
![]() |
| He watched an episode where Commander Tucker saves the Enterprise in his underwear. It's one of my favorites. |
![]() |
| I continue to work with him on backstories. This is not Shran. Nor Weyoun. It's Krem. |
![]() |
| Jacob enjoyed the episode with the dog. He misses Sirius. |
![]() |
| When ice cream isn't on the menu, Jacob can make his own dinner. |
![]() |
| He likes my sesame bagels, and he prefers sausage in his eggs. I'm noticing that he prefers his cream cheese spread a little more neatly than I care to do. |
![]() |
| Yesterday, we had California roll and gyoza for lunch. |
![]() |
| Sometimes we don't have ice cream for dinner. On Thursday, this was dessert after lunch. |
![]() |
| Many things are happening in the background of Jacob's summer in Utah. Yesterday I made 120 meatballs for our family gathering next month. |
![]() |
| I also made Jacob dinner. When I scramble the eggs, I remember to put the sausage in while the eggs are still cooking. |
![]() |
| Jacob is excellent about helping Papa care for the birds and the fish, but so far he hasn't helped me much with photography. I might work on that. |

























No comments:
Post a Comment