![]() |
| We save the crystal glasses for Sunday dinner. If you are wondering where Will is, please know that campus is apparently much more fun than my house. |
![]() |
| Dessert was a new brownie I have recently discovered, with vanilla ice cream. It's pretty good. |
![]() |
| This morning was a work day. I was helping a little, but not much because I had my camera with me. Part of the time we were downstairs in the back, and I saw the birds from a different angle. |
![]() |
| I've been having what I thought were insurmountable problems photographing the hummingbirds at this feeder. My camera refused to focus. Clearly, I was in the wrong location. |
![]() |
| Lots of noise was going on as Papa Ben repaired a gate. |
![]() |
| The birds did not care one bit. |
![]() |
| I wanted to bug Ben about the bird feeder being empty, but he was busy, so I didn't. Some things are my job, and some things aren't, and feeding the birds is Ben's domain. |
![]() |
| I used my zoom lens to get a picture of a trap we set in a tree not far from our yard. I'm a big fan of yellow jacket traps. |
![]() |
| When Jacob returned from feeding Dot, Papa put him to work. Jacob did not resist. |
![]() |
| The hummingbirds were not interested in helping. |
![]() |
| Papa Ben left to return the drill. Jacob used an air compressor to clean up. |
![]() |
| When Papa didn't return at the same time Jacob finished, I gave him another job. I had to teach him how to get in the corners. |
![]() |
| The morning sun hit a flower in my garden that I have never seen before. How can this be? |
![]() |
| Jacob moved the compressor to the front to clean up the mess Papa made there. By this time he was very comfortable with the machine. |
![]() |
| The new anchors for the gate will fit better now that Jacob has cleaned out all the dust. |
![]() |
| Once the work was done, I popped Jacob in the car and off we went to our favorite place. |
![]() |
| Dodge ball was a little rough today, so Jacob jumped. |
![]() |
| Actually, he soared. |




















No comments:
Post a Comment