Thursday, June 20, 2019

Birthday!

Papa and I found Joseph waiting for us at the airport!

Other people were with him, no worries.

I had butternut squash curry waiting for us.  It was delicious.

I love these kids.  We are already having the best time!

We celebrated Luke's birthday.

Papa lit the candles.

Luke blew them out.

While Jeff dished up ice cream, I watched a little Joseph TV.  It's addictive.

You are seeing peanut butter frosting on top of a chocolate cupcake.  Papa and I have adjusted to Kirtland vanilla ice cream.  I don't think these kids have ever had anything but Blue Bell.  I heard no complaints.

Luke closed his eyes so he would be surprised.  Note to self:  going forward, no need to wrap gifts for Luke.

This was not what he expected.

Ben, more familiar with my toys, was delighted with the gift's twin, which I had on hand.

Ditto with Kate.  I would declare this trip off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...