![]() |
| Anika joined us for breakfast again this morning. |
![]() |
| I honestly can't tell you why Ben chose to hide under the bench, but it was pretty cute. |
![]() |
| He came out when Will arrived. Together they harvested basil leaves for the scrambled eggs. |
![]() |
| While Corinne made breakfast, Ben gave Anika his prized lizard. Unfortunately, late this evening Ben remembered that he had done that and wondered if Anika would give it back. |
![]() |
| I was actually heading out the door, but everyone else enjoyed a lovely breakfast. |
![]() |
| When I returned from church, Ben greeted me with a tower! |
![]() |
| Corinne has been fascinated with our birds. Also, baby quails are popping up here and there, but so far the camera hasn't been able to capture them. |
![]() |
| Georgia also has raspberry bushes. Ben helped himself. |











No comments:
Post a Comment