Saturday, July 18, 2015

Dewey and the Wonderful, Very good Saturday

Our day started out at the aquarium.  Some were very daring.
We spent a lot of time watching the penguins.
They were very active and it was hilarious.
Janet is very good at explaining.
We all had a great time at this exhibit.
To be honest, sometimes I didn't like watching.
Kyle took careful notes.
The otters were lazy today.
The jelly fish are always a favorite of mine.
So is the movie.
Jeff's family arrived this afternoon!
I hope I'm ready for their visit.
Have I mentioned I bought new guns?
Ella has decided she doesn't want me to take her picture.
We negotiated.
Adele was relieved to learn that Kate wasn't going to shoot her.
Steve had fun with Papa Ben's camera.  Now, if we could just find it to get the pictures.
We had dinner on the deck.
Everyone loves butter chicken.  Not a lick was left.
Nosy neighbors watched us eat.
I watched back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...