![]() |
| Luke was the first kid up this morning. He told me his favorite toy at my house is this maze. He played with it for an hour. |
![]() |
| When Jane got up, they played with my magnets. Everyone loves those. |
![]() |
| I made bagels from last night's dough. Some had sesame seeds, the rest were cheese. |
![]() |
| I feel a need to report my efforts to make Dave's chocolatey. He was not up to offer directions, so I did my best to make it on my own. We all agree that I need further instructions. |
![]() |
| We walked to and from our branch. The Church is a little more true with 45-minute sacrament meeting. After church, we had lunch. |
![]() |
| The kids enjoyed it very much. |
![]() |
| We had just enough grapes for everyone to have a few. |
![]() |
| And, we had chips. |
![]() |
| Most of us ate outside, but Kate was inside with some of the kids. |
![]() |
| Dave proudly wore his concert t-shirt from last night. |
![]() |
| I sat next to these two adorable children. |
![]() |
| I'm happy Jeff's family is here. Just one more to go. |
![]() |
| Carolyn, by the way, made most of lunch and later in the day, she made all of dinner She's great like that. |
![]() |
| We had pulled pork sandwiches. |
![]() |
| I found a new recipe for coleslaw, too. Packaged cabbage and bottled dressing. A keeper, for sure. |
![]() |
| Dessert included various kinds of ice cream. These 3 kids ate on the stairs. |
![]() |
| When Ben saw them, he insisted that he have his own drumstick rather than share with Mom. |
![]() |
| Sometimes moms know best. |
![]() |
| Jacob chose Minecraft over ice cream. |
![]() |
| After lunch, Calvin and Ramsey showed up. I thought they were smiling when I took this picture. Honest. |
![]() |
| On the other hand, Felicity was happy in every picture I took of her. What a fun day we had together! |
![]() |
| And what a fun evening, too. Lots going on. Lots of happy sounds and happy kids. |























No comments:
Post a Comment