Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Discovery

Ben asked about my new puzzles this morning.  I couldn't wait to play with him.
Corinne cooked breakfast for her dad, but not me.  I don't eat green with my eggs.
But her Ben does.  In fact, he cut up the avocado.
I have made one change lately in my breakfast routine, and that's been Dave's chocolatey.
Corinne and I took Ben to the Curiosity Museum.  Ben turned the wagon over so he could play with its wheels.
Water is a great attraction.
Ben did not get as wet as he wanted to.
I've never personally played with this exhibit before today.  It's hilarious.
But the drum room is my favorite, and I had it all to myself this morning.
I know all about rhythm, and this was a lot of fun.
The phantom of the opera had a blast, too.
I've actually played with this harp several times on various visits, however, with practically no one else there today, we learned that the harp has many sounds.  One setting is a man chuckling.  Fortunately, Ben didn't like that.
Ben joined a band.
Ben's favorite place was the digger.
This child loves being outside.
He also loves to climb.
Mom went right up with him.
My camera couldn't see the fish through the glass, but Ben could.
No one asked me, but I think Mom was a little rough on the other end of the teeter totter.
We stopped for fish sandwiches on the way home.
In a first for Ben, he had chocolate milk from a cardboard container.
Papa Ben has been working on a new grandchild attraction.
This has required a lot of planning.  So far, the reviews have been good.
Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...