![]() |
| Ben and I came upon a large flock of pigeons this morning. |
![]() |
| For the record, not once did I warn him to be careful. |
![]() |
| He was saying, "Honk, honk!" |
![]() |
| He really got into this experience. |
![]() |
| I could have watched him do this all day. |
![]() |
| Maybe the pigeons would have, too. They kept flying back. |
![]() |
| As we worked our way home, I spied an egret. I carefully aimed my camera, perfectly framing the bird and his reflection, when he decided to grab a snack. |
![]() |
| We had a few detours, one being a strip of dried mud. Ben and I carefully loaded the mud onto his scooter and together we carried the mud to the lake. |
![]() |
| Bliss for a child is throwing stuff in water. |
![]() |
| By this time Ben was tired, and maybe a little warm. I took off his jacket. Then his left shoe. Then the right. He decided he didn't need my help and waved me away. |
![]() |
| He took off. |
![]() |
| After a few tricks, he let me push him back to the car where I had a juice box. |












No comments:
Post a Comment