Friday, December 1, 2017

Road Trip

I rode with Jeff's kids this morning to school.  Ben and I raced, and I was in the race!  Word to the wise:  Luke is a demolition derby bike racer.

Then I walked Hank.  I thought there was one egret at this park where we walk.

This morning I saw four.

Then I saw the whole congregation!

I saw two herons flying together, but sometimes with a dog on a leash, I'm not as quick with the camera as I'd like to be.

We took Ben tramping today.

He's got his favorite places, and this is one of them.

Ben knows how to do two things very well.  One is climb.

Another is jumping.

After a nice lunch, we drove to Uncle Jeff's and parked the car.  We greeted Hank before he went to the kennel.

Then we all piled in Jeff's car.  Luke and Ben were my backseat buddies.

We arrived in Austin, and who did we find?  Long lost Jacob!

Despite the picture, these cousins were delighted to see each other again.

Papa and Dave were later joined by Jeff and we all talked late into the night.

Our time in this fair city is limited, so sleeping was not a high priority.

The cousins really bonded well during our family reunion in Idaho.  It was fun for me to see that continue tonight.

In an attempt to make sure no one sleeps on a floor, Papa and I have a roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...