![]() |
| Lots and lots of rain today. That didn't keep Steve and me from a 2.5 mile walk at an average speed of 3.1 mph (he has a new app) After our walk, we helped Adele pick Lewis up from school. |
![]() |
| I did my normal tending while Janet made lunch. |
![]() |
| Lunch. Dilly bread. Coleslaw with cilantro. Janet said if I'm good she might make more bread tomorrow. |
![]() |
| Janet did her best to convince us that we had time to visit the MiSci this afternoon, a local museum of science. I might have a new favorite museum. |
![]() |
| This was my favorite exhibit. |
![]() |
| The guys picked up Kyle and his cello, arriving late. That's when I showed Ben, who had fun with this, too. |
![]() |
| Adele knows all the secrets of this museum. |
![]() |
| Camille was there purely for the fun. |
![]() |
| Ditto with this kid. |
![]() |
| I thought Adele was strong enough to pull up a bubble. I thought wrong. |
![]() |
| Kyle, on the other hand, was plenty strong enough. |
![]() |
| Papa was coaching, and we all enjoyed this. |
![]() |
| Steve was involved with his own bubbles. |
![]() |
| You are thinking this looks like a lot of fun. |
![]() |
| You would be correct. |
![]() |
| Why did the bubble cross the road? His pop was waiting on the other side. |
![]() |
| Water. What a clever idea for an exhibit. |
![]() |
| This occupied the kids for half the time we were there. |
![]() |
| Steve demonstrated Bernoulli's principle. Ask him later, not me. |
![]() |
| Kyle showed Papa how to make it rain on the sand. |
![]() |
| Steve brought out his inner child to build a block sculpture. |
![]() |
| My inner child came out when my camera caught this a half second later. |
![]() |
| You are looking at a Lego champion. Of course he played with blocks. |
![]() |
| We found a pool. |
![]() |
| All kids love water. |
![]() |
| Especially Camille. |
![]() |
| We will try to do this again. |
![]() |
| Kyle might outgrow this particular activity. |
![]() |
| But not today. |
![]() |
| We got home, did homework, endured baths, all while Janet made the most delicious pizza ever! This was a day with everything in it. |






























Looks so fun! I think I need Janet's pizza recipe.
ReplyDelete