Monday, December 28, 2015

Plenty of Butter Chicken This Time

Carolyn dresses very fashionably these days.  Dave's family attended our family ward, where there are youth auxiliaries.  President Markham and I attended our branch.
After church, Papa Ben won a game of Go Fish with 7 matches.  He can be as obnoxious as me when he wins.
Julia is Papa Ben's fiercest competitor.  She never, ever misses a match.
Jacob sat with us, but he's loving his new speed cube.
I won a game.  My gloating paled in comparison to previous winners.
I was obnoxious galore, however, when I won a game of Mexican Train.
Company came for dinner.  The little kids played and played and played all night long.
The big kids, wow, we all loved watching them bond.  What a joy.
The entire group joined Savannah in the piano room to listen to her play.
Jacob was in the group, but not always of the group.
The rest of us enjoyed fine company and plenty of butter chicken.
I have tweaked this recipe to perfection.
Coconut trifle fed all of us.  It's wonderful, too.
The kids snuck slices of cake all evening.
Harrison is always good with the kids.
The little kids loved taking turns.
Zoe knows this is her spot every time she visits.
Julia found a puzzle her father played with when he was her age.
The big kids were great all night long, ending the evening cleaning up after the little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...