![]() |
| Kyle was waiting for me when I got up this morning. Typically, he and I spend quiet time in the mornings together, but I overslept. |
![]() |
| I feel it important to be quiet when other people are asleep, but I know how to wake people up. |
![]() |
| Camille loved my new salt and pepper shakers. |
![]() |
| Steve fried eggs for me. These were so good that I might have to change my regular breakfast routine. |
![]() |
| Lewis loves to help with Papa's fish. |
![]() |
| Breakfast was cooked in shifts this morning. In addition to eggs, Steve cooked 100% homemade hashbrowns. These were delightful. |
![]() |
| I love it when my grandchildren play with toys their dad liked as a kid. |
![]() |
| Camille found a comfortable place to play an analog game. |
![]() |
| Lewis enjoyed one of my newer toys. |
![]() |
| I'm not sure where I found time to make some aprons for kids this month, but I did, and my efforts were appreciated. |
![]() |
| I had plenty of help in the kitchen today. |
![]() |
| Adele chose to work on her art. |
![]() |
| Lewis helped me prepare a special lunch. |
![]() |
| Camille played my piano, perhaps for the first time. She is excellent! |
![]() |
| All of a sudden, Matt's family arrived! |
![]() |
| After devouring lunch, we took advantage of our recent snowstorm. |
![]() |
| We all had a great time. |
![]() |
| In anticipation of this gathering, I bought some new sleds. |
![]() |
| Kyle was happy with one of my old sleds. |
![]() |
| Jacob found a secondary use for his sled. |
![]() |
| He protected himself from Kyle's aim. |
![]() |
| These two might have made the most trips up and down the hill today. |
![]() |
| Janet made sure her kiddies had a great time. |
![]() |
| Jacob worked to master the art of snowboarding down the hill. |
![]() |
| He's a fun kid to watch. |
![]() |
| As the afternoon progressed, Jacob's skills improved. |
![]() |
| Papa Ben ended up holding a lot of coats as the day warmed up. |
![]() |
| We all laughed a lot today. |
![]() |
| Carolyn and Dave enjoying our outing. |
![]() |
| Nathan might have gone down the hill 50 times. |
![]() |
| Matt and Will spent their time building a snowman, which never got much further than this. |
![]() |
| Honestly, the sledding hill was constant motion. |
![]() |
| My camera stayed busy. |
![]() |
| Melanie found many different ways to enjoy the snow. |
![]() |
| She was not bothered by the cold at all. |
![]() |
| I took 20 pictures of Camille laughing down the hill. |
![]() |
| This one is my favorite. |
![]() |
| Sometimes words aren't enough. |
![]() |
| Carolyn knows that sometimes words aren't necessary. |
![]() |
| As the afternoon went on, Melanie found more ways to have fun in the snow. |
![]() |
| Uncle Steve came up with a new idea. |
![]() |
| This didn't end as well as he'd hoped. |
![]() |
| That didn't stop anything. |
![]() |
| I was happy to see my new sleds in play. |
![]() |
| Afterward, a puzzle crew got to work. |
![]() |
| I was part of this action. |
![]() |
| Melanie practiced my piano for awhile. This was definitely not her first time. |
![]() |
| Papa made sukiyaki. |
![]() |
| He had good help. |
![]() |
| This is a fine meal, and in fact for many years it was our traditional Christmas Eve dinner. |
![]() |
| Julia and Adele played several different games with me. This is a new memory game, a thoughtful gift. I'll have to show pictures of this another time. |
![]() |
| My pinball machine saw a lot of action. |
![]() |
| It's good to have goals. |
![]() |
| A major goal in my life has been to introduce my grandchildren to some of my favorite things. |
![]() |
| I would have to say that I have perhaps been successful in one particular area. |























































No comments:
Post a Comment