Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Did You See Data Roll His Eyes?

Kyle and I watched Redemption II before anyone else was up.

I bet you didn't know that Worf's brother quotes Restored scripture.

This particular episode has several examples of good leaders, and Kyle and I had a chat about that.

Data commands a starship in this episode.  This was a great way to start the day. 

Lewis and Adele joined us.  Adele asked if I could make Dora be full screen.  I told her I could do better than that.

I offered Camille the best seat in the house, which she accepted.

Our day was off to a fantastic start!

Kyle wanted a nothing bagel.  I mean plain.

Kyle is re-mastering the silver marble in this ancient game.  I have a newer version, but he feels this tests his skills more.

Adele spent exactly 5 minutes testing Papa Ben on math problems.  She said he got every one right.  We'll work on this again tomorrow.

Adele found my marble race.  We first went for tall.  As we were working on the creative part, it was time to leave to meet friends.

Lewis took one minute to feed Papa's fish.  Adele helped, and then they were out the door.

They brought their friends home and we all went to the pool.  Adele practiced swimming again.

A lot of this kind of stuff happens at the pool.

And water drops -- my camera especially likes that.

After swimming, some hungry kids joined me in the kitchen.  Instead of snacking, they got out a puzzle.

I have decided I need an emergency meal when family visits.  This is it -- meatballs from the freezer, with rice and my special Asian sauce.  I felt it worked well tonight.  Not a bite was left.

We ate on the deck.  Papa and Steve's fix on the misters worked well.

Dessert was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...