Saturday, July 20, 2019

All I Need are Star Trek, Puzzles & Cookies

Lately my days have been starting out perfectly.

Kyle has shown such an interest in DS9 that we are watching selected episodes from the war arc together.  Before anyone else was up, we had watched two.

I was delighted when Kyle replicated the Enterprise.

When I finally got around to making the little kiddies breakfast, I found this delightful surprise on the table.  Adele took credit.  I thought this was terribly clever.

These two are excellent company in the mornings.

In-between trips to the table, I caught this sweet moment.

Steve is the best egg-maker ever.  Better than my mother.  When it comes to food, there is no higher compliment.

Lewis is a fan of Paw Patrol, and that's fine, but I don't sit down and watch the shows with him.  Sometimes other people do, though.

The pony beads came out.  Kyle worked up a template for us a few days ago.

This morning we made dragonflies.  Once the kids get the hang of it, this is very engaging.

My camera didn't accompany me on errands today, but it did go with me to the pool.  Unfortunately, I sat down and immediately fell sound asleep.  As in:  immediately and sound.

I woke up an hour later, just in time to catch the end of a game about Mr. Clock and midnight.

Lewis wanted me to take his picture while he was hiding.

Most people had Cafe Rio for dinner.  I actually haven't had my dinner yet.

I did work with Kyle on a puzzle while everyone else ate.

This was hard enough that we didn't talk much except about the puzzle itself.  We might do a larger puzzle tomorrow.

I made cookies during the dinner hour.  This wasn't my dinner and won't be my dinner, but I do happen to know that these are excellent cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...