![]() |
| Jonathan and his family met us at the Waco Zoo today. |
![]() |
| We are making a serious effort to show Steve and Kyle the best this area has to offer. |
![]() |
| I've had a great time with these kids! |
![]() |
| Today was a lovely, wonderful day. |
![]() |
| These two girls love to be together. Notice the strand of hair on Jane's face. |
![]() |
| Jill keeps an eye out for those kinds of details. |
![]() |
| I'm not sure why Steve was using Ben's head as an object for making the gong make noise, but this was pretty funny. |
![]() |
| It was pretty funny when Jacob ran his head into the gong. |
![]() |
| Steve is excellent at charming nieces and nephews. |
![]() |
| It's always fun when Sammie's family joins us. |
![]() |
| Part of the plan for today is Bradley would return to Dallas with us. |
![]() |
| I love watching my sons spend time with their dad. |
![]() |
| My favorite look Carolyn has is the one just before she laughs. |
![]() |
| Steve held the group's attention by telling a terrible joke. |
![]() |
| Dave loved it. |
![]() |
| My favorite part of the day is that we were with all five of our children. |
![]() |
| This is a picture of everyone whose name begins with J. |
![]() |
| Everyone in this picture has Ben in his name. |
![]() |
| This a picture of everyone in our family who in some way was named after Ben. |
![]() |
| We spent the day with thirteen of our grandchildren. |
![]() |
| This doesn't happen very often. |
![]() |
| Richie saw the elephant. He said, "Elephant!" When the elephant began moving, Richie said, "Elephant. Walking." We were all very impressed. |
![]() |
| Black vultures are mesmerizing. |
![]() |
| Richie and Corinne became close friends today. |
![]() |
| We did not become close friends with this guy. |
![]() |
| I'm not sure why Richie kept crossing my path, but he did, and I kept taking pictures of the people keeping track of him. |
![]() |
| Several snakes were in this exhibit. The gecko was included because of his tail. |
![]() |
| The otter slide is one of my personal favorite things. |
![]() |
| You might be wondering if I slid down today. |
![]() |
| The answer is yes, absolutely! |
![]() |
| But the picture of me was sorta like this, and I'm in control of this blog. |
![]() |
| Headfirst is apparently the way to go. |
![]() |
| This picture doesn't indicate that Jacob came down at 1/2 foot per second. |
![]() |
| The best way is to slide down with someone you love. |
![]() |
| I love seeing the grandkids playing together, but I also love to watch my own kids getting along, having fun. chatting up a storm. |
![]() |
| This is apparently a characteristic of mammals. |
![]() |
| Lunch was at Torchy's. Queso is mandatory. |
![]() |
| I chose a fried catfish taco. I chose wisely. |
![]() |
| When Joseph plays Up Down, participation is not optional. |
![]() |
| This kid. Oh man. Who would not want to play with him? |
![]() |
| Jacob's taco was delicious, but it was so hot he told me that he could feel it more than he could taste it. Yes, I got that. |
![]() |
| Eventually, four cars returned to Dallas. When I walked into Jeff's house, this is what I saw. Dave on the guitar, Ella on vocals -- this was fantastic! |
![]() |
| Carolyn borrowed my camera to capture some of the kids playing together, even though at this point it was quite late. |
![]() |
| But it wasn't too late to lose a tooth! |












































No comments:
Post a Comment