![]() |
| Carolyn built a fort for Julia this morning. Julia occupied it for quite some time. |
![]() |
| Lots happens in this house. And outside, too. |
![]() |
| We all still love the fish tank. Julia's turtle made his first appearance. |
![]() |
| With several books being received as gifts yesterday, quite a bit of reading happened today. |
![]() |
| Jacob taught Nate how to cut fudge into bite-size pieces. At least we think it's fudge. It's dark and delicious, but no one is actually sure. We are eating it anyway. |
![]() |
| I played more pool today than I have in my entire life. Jacob is an excellent teacher. |
![]() |
| Four of the five people in this picture spent the afternoon skiing. Carolyn was the person who made sure everyone had gloves and caps. |
![]() |
| Painting happened while they were gone. |
![]() |
| Carolyn has been on several field trips recently and has noticed that snakes have interesting patterns. She used that theme to practice technique. |
![]() |
| While anxiously awaiting the skiers to return, Jacob, Melanie, Carolyn and I played on teams. |
![]() |
| Mine and Melanie's team won one game. I am getting good enough that I don't scratch very often. Melanie suggested that if we counted our "almost" hits, we could win. |
![]() |
| Carolyn wasn't buying it. For the record, she doesn't ever scratch. And she can hit bank shots. |
![]() |
| In the meantime, the skiers had a fantastic day! I mentioned to Julia that I had never skied. She volunteered that she saw many old people like me on the slopes. |
![]() |
| And we had a fantastic meal ready when they returned, chicken pot pie with biscuits on top. I happened to remember that this is one of Nate's favorite, but we all enjoyed it. |














No comments:
Post a Comment