![]() |
| Camille was curious about my new cupboards. I had something that needed to be put away, so up she went. |
![]() |
| Then she and I quickly made bagels. |
![]() |
| We watched two episodes before breakfast. Kyle and I are watching the war arc. |
![]() |
| My groupies join us as long as the episodes aren't too scary. |
![]() |
| A repair two years ago on the front door was sagging. In preparation for Steve's visit, Ben spent $65 on new screws and tools so they could do a better fix. |
![]() |
| Two engineers and Kyle were involved. I had a lot of confidence, and it paid off. If the house catches on fire, I'll now be able to open the front door. |
![]() |
| Sammie and Bradley showed up after dropping the rest of their family off at the airport. |
![]() |
| I asked Sammie if he could identify his nieces. Ha, no. |
![]() |
| These kids quickly posed for me before racing downstairs. |
![]() |
| Steve cooked Sammie breakfast. |
![]() |
| I asked if I could take a picture. Their responses made me glad that I'm not a young mother of these two yahoos anymore. |
![]() |
| In the meantime, Bradley and Kyle played a little pool. |
![]() |
| They were laughing and cheering each other on. |
![]() |
| Bradley was winning, then Kyle, then they both in turn hit in the cue ball. |
![]() |
| The fish in the aquarium are fed at 9:20. Adele volunteered for this job. |
![]() |
| Ben then sat at the table. These three have been laughing together for a long time. They were talking about Monty Python so I didn't stay long. |
![]() |
| This morning, Jonathan asked Sammie if the person on his shirt was Dewey. Sammie then claimed complete innocence on how that might have occurred. |
![]() |
| As they left, Bradley got shotgun. |
![]() |
| Suddenly, the rest of us were off to Cascade Springs. |
![]() |
| The day was hot. I promised the hike was only a mile. This morning in the heat, it felt much longer. |
![]() |
| The water at the springs was very cool. |
![]() |
| Our next stop was Granny's. |
![]() |
| I am a person who knows what she likes at each restaurant, and that's what I order. At Granny's, it's a cheeseburger. It comes with fry sauce. |
![]() |
| Lewis ordered a chocolate shake. He shared, too. |
![]() |
| We told the kids that after Kyle and I played two games of pool, we'd go get wet. Lewis wanted to play, so Kyle set up the balls for him to shoot in. This was great practice. |
![]() |
| Pretty soon, we were at the pool, but I saw the sky and felt bad that we had procrastinated. |
![]() |
| I was the only one watching the clouds. |
![]() |
| Steve taught the kids how to jump off his shoulders. |
![]() |
| Adele took a turn. This is harder than it looks. |
![]() |
| Steve threw Lewis in the air. |
![]() |
| Camille got a few turns before it became clear we had to go home. |
![]() |
| I am in favor of the plan for the rest of the evening. |


































No comments:
Post a Comment