Thursday, September 22, 2016

Busy Day

Ben has several favorite trucks.  This is one of them. It's usually outside, but somehow it made its way into the house.
Percy keeps an eye on us, but he never intervenes.
After several stops for necessary supplies, including wood for a project, Corinne and I enjoyed a sushi lunch.
While Ben napped, Corinne and I worked on a wall hanging.  As Mommy finished putting it in place, Ben stayed out of the way by taking selfies with my camera.
Corinne bought this batik fabric 5 years ago on a trip to Ghana with Papa.  We built the frame and hung it.  Once Ben woke up, he kept track of the hammer.
A quiet dinner at home is rounding out our day.  Ben loves to help Mommy make smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.

Did I really want to start this last post of Steve's visit with another picture of my groupies watching Star Trek?  I sure did.  We'...