![]() |
| After lunch, Jeff declared that naps were mandatory. I complied, almost doubling the amount of sleep I'd had in the last 24 hours. When I woke up, I helped Adele put a fun pirate puzzle together. |
![]() |
| She and I found brownies which Aunt Carolyn had made. |
![]() |
| During this lull in the action, my artists enjoyed another painting session. |
![]() |
| Adele woke up and joined us. |
![]() |
| Bradley came in to see what was going on. I invited him to pick up a brush. He declined. |
![]() |
| Once all the parents had their beauty rest, they piled the kids into three cars and took them to a nearby park. Dave took this picture for me, titling it, "Ready, Aim, Fire!" |
![]() |
| I had spaghetti and meatballs ready when they returned. |
![]() |
| Luke loved dinner and returned for seconds. |
![]() |
| My favorite part of this week with our family might be watching all the grandchildren having fun together. |
![]() |
| I thought two heavy meals on a Sunday might be too much. I was wrong. |
![]() |
| The skies were cloudy, but we ended up on the deck hoping the clouds would go away. Jane took a selfie with Jill. |
![]() |
| Matt was chilling, waiting for a little action. |
![]() |
| The action was planned, unbeknownst to me. The family thanked Papa for the fun trip together. |
![]() |
| Emotions are a little high right now, and Ben got a lot of hugs from the sweet people who love their grandfather. |
![]() |
| It melted my heart to watch them engage so completely. |
![]() |
| All of a sudden, it was my turn! |
![]() |
| The big kids behind me kept the tackles from knocking me over. |
![]() |
| Camille's hug at the end was very tender and sweet. |
![]() |
| The family has embraced Ben's love of eclipses. |
![]() |
| In the meantime, Melissa is enjoying every minute with Richard, who is old enough to open his eyes. |























No comments:
Post a Comment