![]() |
| I began working on dinner right after I finished breakfast. |
![]() |
| While I was chopping, Dave and Julia watched a cooking video. Dave found something good and announced that he is going to make lunch one day this week. |
![]() |
| Julia was not interested in what everyone else was doing this afternoon. She found an extra large set of Mexican Train and knocked these over after I took this picture and set my camera down. |
![]() |
| Just before dinner, Nate broke the number one rule and played Melanie in Blink. Yes, he definitely lost. It was pretty funny. |
![]() |
| Dinner was delicious. Have I mentioned Bradley yet? He was here when I woke up this morning. He had seconds. |
![]() |
| We had a fun time together this evening. |
![]() |
| I'm just gonna say that William has been posing for my camera for two decades. |
![]() |
| Annika brought dessert again. |
![]() |
| I had the chocolate. There was peanut butter in the frosting. It was delicious. In fact, I'm still thinking about it. |
![]() |
| Back downstairs, Bradley worked on his pinball game. |
![]() |
| Jacob and Will were playing an intense game of pool. Notice Jacob's posture. I have now adopted that stance. It's just one part of my "precise, exactness" attitude about pool. |
![]() |
| My three buddies and I left the pool players and ran down to the koi pond to feed the fish for Papa. |
![]() |
| The koi adore Papa. They like the kids. They won't give me the time of day. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment